.

TechNews

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy

Closeout mode is in full effect and I'm busy shipping out all your clothing. Please remember it's a one-man show around here and I have to get to each order one at a time. Currently operating about a week behind, I'm waiting for more shipping supplies from our friends at USPS. We'll get to your order eventually! Lots of things are running out of stock. There is no way to know at this point what is actually here and what is listed on the Paypal cart other than ship it when we get to it.

What's going on you ask? Well, we're shutting 'er down for awhile. There are many reasons for this. Money & time are the primary factors. With most of the money and time coming from screenprinting operations, there just isn't enough for custom sewn apparel. The past 3 years has been a real eye opener for me, and I've enjoyed bringing some of these apparel designs to life.

Until next time, thanks for supporting Spectrum Techwear! --Brad


0 comments: